Japan Crate: Doki Doki


Hello cuties! Today's post will be all about this adorable subscription plan called Doki Doki created by Japan Crate, which is also a subscription plan but unlike Doki Doki, it is all JAPANESE SNACKS. 



Doki Doki Crate is a monthly  subscription plan that supplies everything you'll ever want every single month!! Inside, you will find 8-10 items ranging from plushes, squishies, collectible keychains, figures, accessories, apparel, decor, and even more! 

Japan Crate: Starts at $12/month with free 2-day shipping in the United States.
Doki Doki: $30 a month

That's not all!! They also just started Suteki Crates! Suteki Crates are giant crates featuring the best of everything cute.  Each month one lucky Doki Doki subscriber will win a giant crate full of the best and most kawaii items they can find! How amazing is that? I wish I can win one of those boxes tbh!

I got the Doki Doki box of January! This is what the box looks like! It is a very hot pink crate with Doki Doki's logo! (edited brighter)


With every box, it comes with a pamphlet for the month you subscribe to! Each pamphlet has different art printed, which I thought was pretty darn cute! 

Inside you will receive information about each item you got in the box!

At the end you will see what you'll get if you win the Suteki Crate!! Ugh I want them. Haha also you'll see pictures of customers with their Doki Doki crate! Remember to #dokidokicrate if you got one!!

The first item that caught my eye was this adorable pink Alpacaso Plush! It's soooo soft and cute! You can hang this on your wall or add it to your key chains! I personally put it on my shelf with all my other plushes! 

The second plush I receive is this really funny but cute pikachu's butt charm! At first I thought it was his entire body but as I turned it over, it had no face. I looked at the tag and realized it's just his butt! How creative and adorable is that! 

My favorite item out over everything is this chibi Sailor Moon figure! I've always wanted to start collecting firgurines but I just never got to it, but now that I have this. I think I'm going to going crazy with it. I love it so much and one day I will have all of the Sailors! 

The third charm is this weird but kinda cute look key chain charm. I don't really know what it is tbh... but it looks like a droplet. On the pamphlet. it states that this little fella is called the Hoppe Chain that is typically found in convenience stores! You can hang this on your backpack!

Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma note pads!


Hello Kitty Wallet, with a lot of space for your cards and cash!


Second to last, you will be getting this adorable elephant fan with it's own little mini self charm!


Last but not least, these cool pair of socks! Which I think is a squid? I actually really love that their knee high! 


That's all I got in the crate for the month of January! If you want to know more about Doki Doki I recommend checking out their site! I really really enjoyed this subscription plan out of all the ones I've seen before because they were big items and not only that, there are things you can use on a daily basis too! 

 I hope you enjoyed! Thank you so much for reading today's post! 
 HAPPY SHOPPING! (:

Other social networks: instagram - twitter - facebook - tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Ah I've been wanting one of these crates for ages! That chibi sailor moon figure is adorable *3*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another subscription box to add to my list haha.
    I really love Pikachu's butt and the little Sailor Moon figure you got, I own the version that doesn't wink ^ ^

    ReplyDelete