Review: Japan Candy Box

  Japan Candy Box

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I wrote a review! Today I will be reviewing another subscription box company that is called Japan Candy Box! Yes, they are sister sites to Blippo and  Kawaii Box. If you're interested, I also made a review on their Kawaii Box here! Check it out after you read this one!! :D Let's get started! 

I honestly really enjoy their packaging and graphics! They're all pastel and just AMAZINGLY cute! I mean, look at it...isn't it so me?! lol  I love it.

Look at all the goodness in this box! If you don't know what Japan Candy box is, it is a monthly subscription, where each month you will be receiving all kinds of Japanese candies! How awesome is that! Happiness to your door! There are all kinds of snacks in the box; candy, crackers, cookies, just UGH yummy...

All their boxes are shipped out at the end of every month, depending on which subscription you choose! There are four different plans you can subscribe to; there is the one month plan where you can just subscribe to that month if you like what you'll be getting or you can choose the 3 month, six month, or 1 year! Which ever fits your budget! I honestly think it's all worth it for just $17.30-18.90, you'll be receiving more than 10-12 items ever a month! Not only that if you choose the one year plan, you'll be receiving A FREE BOX of Japanese candies!

I didn't want to open everything because I wanted to save it for later, but I did try some of them and I have to say...my tummy was satisfied. Lol

The first thing I tried was these mini cookies and they are my favorite out of all the ones I've tried so far. It was this sweet taste to it. In the center, I believe there was milk cream? It reminds me a lot of the cookies our grandmothers use to have in those tin containers...lol

The second thing I tried were these candy balls.....lol...
They were sooooo sour at first, if you're not a sour kind of person the beginning of the candy might be a bit afhgajkfhg but towards the end, in the center it starts to get sweet! When you first taste it, you can actually feel the candy fuzzing in your mouth like soda! Lol I think it's actualy a soda candy..

The last thing I tried were these chocolate filled cookies! They're the Koala ones, which you see around asian super markets in America! These were good! I finish the whole thing! 

If you love snacking on things all the time, I really think this subscription plan is a good idea. You get all kinds of snack from JAPAN! Everything there taste so good. Just give it a try, it won't hurt! I'm sure you guys would love this, I mean who doesn't love Japanese snacks...?? 

Anyways, thank you so much for reading!!
If this interests you, I highly suggest trying at least one month!! If you love it get the other plans



STAY TUNE FOR A GIVEAWAY OF ONE OF THEIR BOX ON MY IG AND TUMBLR! 

Have a wonderful day and happy shopping!

Other social networks: instagram - twitter - facebook - tumblr


2 comments:

  1. All the food looks so good *O* I love Blippo and their services!
    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I'm drooling, everything looks so good *3*

    ReplyDelete