Review: Happy Monday


Hey cuties I have another review from the amazing shop Happy Monday! If you don't know who they are they're basically like O-mighty but way cheaper and affordable and I absolutely adore their shop!!


image

Size: One size 
UK 4- 12 // US 0 - 8
Bust: 90 cm 
Length: 36 cm 
Armpit: 30 cm 
100% polyester 
Front Printed Only 
Machine wash 

image



The fitting was perfect on me, it's a one size top. Maybe I would prefer it just a little bit longer but other than that it's perfect.

The material is polyester and it's those really smooth and soft kind. I like it. It's kind of stretchy which is good because it's a pullover. It was very nicely sewn and there are no loose threads. The print on the shirt is printed on by ink. I haven't washed it so I'm not sure if it'll fade, if it does I'll update this review (:

I love love the design. I really like peter pan collars so of course I would choose this one. The puff on the sleeves is a really adorable touch to it. I also like how sassy the top is lol. 

I got this package a little late, I'm not exactly sure when they shipped it but it came to be in 3 weeks I think. Happy Monday service are great. I have no problem communicating with them and they are super super nice!! I love all their products and they are really affordable!! 

Thank you so much Happy Monday for sponsoring me! I really do recommend you to just check out their site and fall in love with it. Lol


Happy Monday: Shop - Instagram - Facebook


Follow me on instagram for sneak peeks of my reviews before they're posted and other cool pictures I'll be posting!

Other social networks: twitter  - facebook - tumblr

Have a wonderful day and HAPPY SHOPPING everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered doing Youtube? You can post your reviews there as well and you can do different things on there too! I'd love to see it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have and I will one day just not right now!

      Delete