Review: MimiPetit Phone Case



Hello my lovely followers! Today I have another phone case to review for you guys! This gorgeous phone case is sponsored to me by the awesome Emily from MimiPetit on Etsy!

Everything on her shop is delicately hand made and they are all so beautiful it's incredible!

Here are some of my favorites on her shop!

The package is so so so cute! I can't! I even kept the bags cause they were too pretty to even throw away. I even saved the rilakkuma tape she used to hold the package together .-. 

Uggghhh it's so pink and pretty all over. I squealed when I got the package okay.

Emily was so sweet, she also added this adorable panda phone charm in my package and I am already using it with my new gorgeous case!! Thank you so much Emily!

So the the case I got is called Kawaii Pink Elegant Kitty

I absolutely adore this case! It's so perfect in every way honestly. It definitely speaks me, I love pink, floral, bows, and pearls. lol so yes this is perfect.

The whip cream is actually really squishy and soft. Lol I don't know what they are made of but I've seen some videos on youtube where they use this tube and actually pump it out like how you would decorate a cake. It's so cute! 

The Hello Kitty charm is so pretty! She looks so sweet and like the title, elegant! I think she's made out of hard rubber? Not too sure.

I think the case is so well made, but let me remind you, this is handmade so even though it is well made, it will break if you drop it so just be careful!

The quality of each deco is so nice and soft! They're definitely very high quality stuff. To be honest I think $25 for a handmade case with such nice quality deco is really cheap and amazing! I absolutely adore her stuff and wish I could get more. Lol

The case is a bit on the heavier side since the Hello kitty and some of the decos are quite big, but it's expected since there is a lot of really nice stuff!


Overal Opinion: 

Absolutely amazing. All her designs are actually, they're so unique so pretty and I love them all. I love how she placed the decos evenly and it doesn't look clogged to me or too crowded! 


The quality is amazing and very satisfying. They actually look expensive. It's so nice for it's low price! Other stores I know honestly would sell hand made cases for over $40. There are also really plain print out cases for way more than this so it's crazy to me. It's pretty cheap for its quality.


I love this etsy shop, Emily is so sweet and nice! She replied to all my messages fast and our communication was great! I didn't have a problem with it and the package got here in about two weeks. She is located in Sydney, Australia so two weeks is a great time! The quality of the case is great! I love the packaging, I love when people put time into their packaging. It means they care about what their customers think of their stuff and that is great! 

Instagram: instagram.com/mimipetitdeco
Facebook: facebook.com/mimipetitdeco
Twitter: twitter.com/mimipetitdeco

I really do recommend this shop if you are looking for high quality handmade deco cases, her designs are amazing and the decos are so beautiful!

Other social networks: instagram - twitter - facebook - tumblr

Have a wonderful day and HAPPY SHOPPING everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment