My cute finds!

Hello my lovelies! Today I thought I'd share with you guys some really cute things I found on ebay!



Here are some miscellaneous things I found! They are sooo cute and cheap! They're just things  I thought would be really cute to have and most of these are perfect to bring to school as well! 


  1. Korilakkuma Plush hair band
  2. Korilakkuma strawberry pen pouch
  3. Korilakkuma & Rilakkuma Rice bowl
  4. Sanrio My melody bento set
  5. Sanrio My melody chopstick and spoon case set
  6. Sanrio My melody metal pencil/pen box
  7. Korilakkuma plush phone charm
  8. Sanrio Twin star calculater
  9. Korilakkuma/Rilakkuma stickers
  10. Korilakkuma binder clips
  11. Sanrio Twin star sticker set
  12. Korilakkuma Plush slippers
  13. Sanrio Little twin star calender book

3 comments:

  1. oh pls *-* all is super cute
    I'm a new folloer, here's my blog if you want to check it :3
    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love your outfit <3 Could you tell me where your skirt is from? I want to wear it for my first date >///<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ebay has to be one of my favorite place to shop x: Absolutely adore the cute shoes you found!
    Bijou Heart

    ReplyDelete