Review: Brave store

Strawberry Phone Case | Brave-Store


Use "amaitohiko" for 10% off on all items!
Hello beautifuls! Today I will be reviewing this really adorable Strawberry Phone Case I got from the lovely Jane, owner of Brave-Store. While I'm at it, I'll also be telling you all about my phone! What kind of apps I have to edit my selfies, games, etc at the end of the post ^^
Let's get started!

The phone case, I assumed from Jane was sent to me on the 8th of May. It arrived to me three weeks after that date! I think this is a good time, since they ship from Hong Kong and I am located in Europe. Their approximate shipping time is from 15 to 25 days!

This case is also available for iPhone 4 and Samsung devices.
Available colors: Red, Rose Red, Green,Yellow Green, Yellow Red, and Pink.

I chose the pink one cause I thought it was very nice pale pink, and I really like the yellow tint with the pink.

image
The inside of the case is made out of TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane), which is kind of like a silicone material/smooth rubber. The kind that doesn't attach lint to like other silicone phone case which I like c: The outside is made out of hard plastic!

Design:  imageimageimageimageimage

I really adore this phone case, it's so cute. I am currently using it on my phone right now. It's such an adorable case.

Protection:  imageimageimage

The only downside from this case is that I think it only protects the back, and not the front. As you can see in the picture the case doesn't fully wrap the front.

Overall:  imageimageimageimageimage

I really recommend this phone case if you're the kind of person that doesn't drop your phone a lot and can take care of your phone really well. (:
  • http://brave-store.com/
  • https://www.facebook.com/brave.store
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $50 WITH THE CODE "FREE50"
You can also use my code "amaitohiko" for 10% off  all items!

For other reviews please go here.
Thank you so much for reading! Have a wonderful day!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment